1. Scrub the surface with a household cleaner, rinse and dry thoroughly.
2. Clean the surface with rubbing alcohol and dry thoroughly.
3. Rinse the inside of the suction cup under warm water then shake off the excess water.
4. Press the suction cup firmly in place, making sure there are no air bubbles between the cup and the mounting surface. Depending on the use, you may need to attach the suction cup to the shelf or hook you're using before mounting.
5. Allow the suction cup to set for 24 hours before adding any weight.
Now that you can better keep them in place, learn about more ways that suction cup hooks can be helpful in our Hooks and Bath & Shower departments.