Have you planned an absolutely spook-tacular Halloween party but are finding yourself coming up short on drink options that fit the theme? No need to be a scaredy-cat, we've put together some quick and easy Halloween drink recipes from clever cocktails for the grown-ups to mocktails for the kiddos!
Feel free to double these recipes depending on your party needs, and Happy Halloween from all of us at The Container Store!
Magic Potion Punch (non-alcoholic) This punch is great for the kiddos! With a deliciously crisp lime and lemon flavor, it's as fun to make as it is to drink.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart non-carbonated lemon-lime drink, chilled
- 1-1/2 quarts lemon-lime soda, chilled
Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water; add cold water. Transfer to a punch bowl. Stir in lemon-lime drink and soda. Makes about 20 servings
Monster Juice (non-alcoholic) This is another kiddo friendly drink recipe that creates a Hawaiian vibe with crushed pineapples and Hawaiian punch. Don't forget the gummy bugs that add a frightful and fun treat!
- 3 packages lemon-lime Kool-Aid
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 20 ounce cans crushed pineapple
- 1 46 ounce container green Hawaiian Punch
- 3 2-liter bottles lemon-lime soda
- Gummy bugs
Mix everything except bugs together in a punch bowl. Let bugs float on top. Serve over ice. Makes 10 servings.
Featured Products: Grey Giara Water Bottles // Avery Decorative Removable Chalkboard Labels // White Fine Tip Chalk Markers // Pink & Orange Stripe Reversible Gift Wrap // Orange Interlocking Circles Treeless Gift Wrap // Orange Matte Raffia Ribbon //
Vampire's Blood For the adults at the party, try this peach and cranberry filled sweet sip that packs a punch.
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- 3/4 fluid ounces cranberry juice
Shake ingredients together with ice. Pour into a tall glass. Yields one serving. Multiply recipe as needed to make in large quantities.
Witch's Brew This tasty drink recipe takes cues from our Magic Potion Punch and adds a little vodka and ginger ale to the chilled treat.
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle chilled lemon-lime flavored soda or 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 2 cups chilled vodka (optional)
- Pour the gelatin mix into a large bowl
- Slowly stir in the boiling water. Stir at least 2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved
- Stir in the pineapple juice, the entire 2-liter of soda and the vodka
- Let cool to room temperature
Makes 12-16 servings
Looking for even more ideas on how to take your Halloween party over the top? Check out our Easy DIY Decorations for a Super Spooky Halloween blog story.