- Fully complete the "TO" and "FROM" fields using a permanent marker. Place clear tape
over the completed label for extra protection.
- Include a duplicate label inside the box. This will allow the package to be delivered
to its destination, even if the outer label comes off.
- A good rule of thumb is to write large enough so that the address can be read at arm's length.
- When mailing photos, add a sheet of cardboard in the envelope and mark "Do Not Bend"
on the front to help ensure safe passage.
- Special handling labels such as "Rush" or "Fragile" should be placed in three places
on your parcel.
- Do not place a label over a seam, closure or on top of sealing tape.
timestamp: Thu May 16 11:38:52 CDT 2013