If you have a little Valentine in the house, chances are high that there's a classroom Valentine's party coming up. And with every Valentine exchange comes the need for a box to drop them in! We've come up with some super easy, personalized boxes that your kiddo will L-O-V-E.
Hugs & Kisses Box
- Build the gift box out
- Cut small opening on top of box measuring 4" x 1.5"
- Use washi tape, jewels, and ribbon to decorate box
- Cut two holes on top of box and secure red ribbon to create a handle
- Attach sticker letter to front of box and label with name
Key To Your Heart Box
- Take brown cardboard gable box and build out into 3D box
- Cut a small opening on front top panel of box measuring 4" x 1"
- Attach sticker letters to front of box, spelling out your name
- Use pink raffia string to attach small keys to side of handle
- Tie bow on left corner above keys
- Use tissue pom poms and create red puff to attach to corner as well
- Cut one 9.5" x 7.5" piece of wrapping paper and two pieces measuring 8" x 6.5"
- Using double stick tape, adhere wrapping paper to the sides and top of the shoe box
- Attach glitter stick letter to front of mailbox spelling out your name and use decorative stickers and jewels to decorate to your liking
- Use sticker letters to spell out name on front of mailbox
- Take tulle ribbon and wrap underneath box to the top, making a knot at the top
- Take the ribbon and tie into a simple bow using the knot as your base (we've used a simple knot but you can check out more detail oriented knots in our guide - here)
- Use decorative stickers, jewels, and medallions to decorate your box accordingly