In-Drawer Spice Rack Set
Might be OK if your drawers are deep
My kitchen drawers are 3" deep (inside depth) and the drawer will not open and close if there are spice jars in the front row of the rack. Additionally, full-height jars in two other spaces run into the drawer slider. So only 10 out of 15 spots are usable in the rack. I ordered two, so I may return the one I have not opened.
February 19, 2010
The rack is very practical.
- It fits into my narrow kitchen drawers.
- Its easy to see and reach all the spices unlike in a cupboard where you have to pull everything out and cannot see what is behind the spices.
- I hate clutter, so its ideal because it does not need to sit on a counter top.
- It saves me cabinet space which I have a shortage of
- The spices are securely stowed on the rack which sits in the drawer so very little chance of breaking things.
- There are enough blank lables to put one on each bottle
February 10, 2010
Perfect solution for spices
I absolutely love the in-drawer spice rack. All the spices are clearly visible and I like the size of the jars. I prefer to keep my counters clear and this was the best solution I could find for spices in a cabinet / drawer.
May 17, 2010
This product is a clean freaks dream.... I love how oranized it keeps the spices and the containers are a great size too!
March 15, 2012