In-Drawer Spice Rack Set
The rack is very practical.
- It fits into my narrow kitchen drawers.
- Its easy to see and reach all the spices unlike in a cupboard where you have to pull everything out and cannot see what is behind the spices.
- I hate clutter, so its ideal because it does not need to sit on a counter top.
- It saves me cabinet space which I have a shortage of
- The spices are securely stowed on the rack which sits in the drawer so very little chance of breaking things.
- There are enough blank lables to put one on each bottle
February 10, 2010
Perfect solution for spices
I absolutely love the in-drawer spice rack. All the spices are clearly visible and I like the size of the jars. I prefer to keep my counters clear and this was the best solution I could find for spices in a cabinet / drawer.
May 17, 2010
This product is a clean freaks dream.... I love how oranized it keeps the spices and the containers are a great size too!
March 15, 2012
Best spice rack concept ever.
If you're like me, you have almost no kitchen counter space, and what's more, you hate that countertop spice racks not only take up that space, but also gather dust no matter how much you use them. If you are like me, you need this rack.
My only complaints are that (a) if you have very small kitchen drawers - which, unfortunately, I do - you might have a slight problem pulling your spice rack drawer out. It's not so bad or frustrating that I would take my rack back, though. And (b) 12 spices is just a starter kit for me. I use this rack for my less-used spices. Now I'll have to buy a wall-mounted spice rack for my spices that I use more frequently.
August 3, 2012