In-Drawer Spice Rack Set
Best Spice Storage I've Ever Had
I love these spice racks for organizing and storing all my spices! Spice jars are stored face-up for easy reading and access. The racks will hold manufacturer's spice jars so you don't have to transfer all your spices to the jars that come with the racks. You need a shallow drawer to place the racks in but most kitchens have at least one. Highly recommended.
June 30, 2014
I'm in the process of remodeling my entire kitchen and I thought it would be a great idea to be more strategic/organized when placing things back into the kitchen. My initial plan was to display my spices on my new granite counter top but, once I saw the opting of an In-drawer Spice Rack, it was a no brainer. I bought two and It fits nice and snug in the drawer!
April 26, 2014
The rack is very practical.
- It fits into my narrow kitchen drawers.
- Its easy to see and reach all the spices unlike in a cupboard where you have to pull everything out and cannot see what is behind the spices.
- I hate clutter, so its ideal because it does not need to sit on a counter top.
- It saves me cabinet space which I have a shortage of
- The spices are securely stowed on the rack which sits in the drawer so very little chance of breaking things.
- There are enough blank lables to put one on each bottle
February 10, 2010
Works so well in our drawers, I bought two
This is a good quality spice rack set that helps keep our spices off the counter where it would get splattered and take up the little counter space we have. I've placed two side by side in one drawer to make one large spice rack. It also comes with a set of pre-made labels of common herbs and spices and some blank labels where you can write in those extra items. I've even used some of the leftover labels to label other canisters in the kitchen for a unified look. It does not come with a funnel to put your spices in, but I used post-its rolled up like funnels and it worked just fine.
October 25, 2012