Slimline Quaddie Lunchbox
Too curvy and flimsy
We bought these lunchboxes for my husband and I to use for work. We've had them for about 2 months and I've already thrown 4 away.
1. They have a great assortment of compartments.
2. They hold A LOT of food - a full salad in the bottom, a container of yogurt in the top, plus two sides in the top.
3. They come in a variety of colors.
1. They aren't flat on top, so it's VERY difficult to stack them in the fridge without them sliding off one another. I've had many end up on the floor.
2. The tabs that hold the lids in are flimsy and I broke one the first time I washed it. The rest ended up breaking within 2 months.
3. They are difficult to clean. There are little holes in the bottom of the top section that get gunk stuck in them.
December 1, 2014
Slimline Quaddie lunchbox
I love it. I filled the drink container with water & put in the freezer overnight. In the morning I put my lunch in the large compartment and the drink container in its place. When I ate my lunch 6 hrs later, my lunch was cold & I had cold water to drink. That's fabulous!
November 5, 2014
Eh, not that great
I bought these for my daughters to use for school. The bottom compartment is very shallow when the lid closes, it does not allow for a yogurt or apple sized item in it. The top compartment is divided into three sections. The little sections are so small they take nothing but blueberries or raisins. It is not leak-proof and is a pain to clean.
Cute though, I wanted to love it! The girls like it when a lunch actually can fit in there properly!
August 17, 2014
I had been using a grocery bag to carry a sandwich, berries and carrots in the same baggie, and a bottled water but by lunch the berries were obliterated and the carrots looked unrecognizable. I bought this and now I have a separate compartment for all! No more jam with my carrots...I'm loving it!!!
March 5, 2014