Interlocking Drawer Organizers
I will never use another drawer organizer again!!
I found a lot of other organizers at a lot of other sites cheaper but no other ones compare to this one. I have never been so organized.
1. Can remove one small section if it gets dirty instead of having to empty the entire thing or just brushing out the section.
2. Is neutral enough to fit any decor. Opaque, light dove gray color that reveals instead of hides food's presence which is important in utensil drawers in kitchen
3. Can be customized to fit any drawer within about 1-2" in multiple configurations based on any needs with amazing flexibility. Just buy what you need and fit accordingly.
4. They interlock but can be removed individually. I can shift them around the drawer as a group but when one gets dirty or needs to be washed, I slip it out, clean it and slip it back it. Easy as that. It's not a big deal at all. The old one was one unit that I had to empty completely. It held everything, just life this one, but with extraordinary limits.
5. Multipurpose - flexible enough to use anywhere. I have them in the bedroom, bathrooms, office, kitchen, sitting room and more and more
June 28, 2011
Great Product! I bought these to organize our pens/pencils/markers and post-it notes at work. I bought a bunch of different sizes to get the most out of the drawer and to be able to use customize it the way we needed it to work. I couldn't be happier with these products. They are very well made, inexpensive and interlock perfectly with each other to ensure stability. Amazing product. I am now looking into other products that you sell to organize the rest of our office! :) Very happy customer. The other staff even commented on how organized and great the product is.
March 4, 2014
Best solution for lots of flatware
We have 20 5-piece place settings of flatware in addition to some serving utensils and these organizers seemed to work the best in terms of fitting everything. I like that they interlock and if a bunch of crumbs falls in one spot you don't have to empty out the entire tray to clean it!
March 25, 2014
Love these - very versatile!
So many options with these! I actually brought order to my kitchen junk drawer that had been dirivng me CRAZY! I took my empty drawer with me to the store which I'd highly recommend. You can play around with the various sizes to see what combination would best hold your stuff. I'd recommend putting the Beaded Grip Liner underneath so that the trays don't slide.
March 1, 2012