Canvas 80-Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer
This organizer is great! I love it!! everything fits in the pockets! Just Love it!!
April 15, 2014
Very sturdy and well made, not flimsy like many others.
April 10, 2014
Best storage ever!
This storage method allows you to see each piece piece of jewelry so easily....not to mention keeping earrings in pairs!...and then allows you to store the entire collection in a compact way by hanging the slim, compact system in your closet. This beats any other way I've ever found to store my jewelry. Easier to see than stacking in jewelry boxes or drawers and takes up far less space as well! Now I can not only find my things, but actually find it so easily to replace them after wearing them, that I really do!!!!
March 20, 2014
Far better than having it all boxed away.
1. Hard to retrieve small items
2. Front-to-back issues with large items filling up a pocket
3. Hard to view both sides if it's actually hanging in your closet
1. Agree with those who said it's hard to get smaller items out of pockets. I resolved this for some pieces by storing sets of earrings inside small plastic bags (think tiny - like the ones that a spare button might come in). Then it's easier to pull out the little plastic bag, plus that keeps the jewelry away from the air/dust, which is good given that the pockets don't close.
2. If you put larger items in the bigger pockets, it's really difficult to put something in the pocket on the other side. There's a reason they only model this with small jewelry in it, and I was a little disappointed in that. But with some strategic matching up of smaller items to bigger ones, it worked out.
3. Final problem is that if you actually leave it in the closet, it's hard to flip from one side to the other to see things, especially those on the far side away from you. (Too bad the hanger doesn't swivel.) I handle this by hanging it from the ledge over the closet door - easier to flip back and forth. But it does make me nervous that if someone broke in to my home, it would be a very easy target - easy to see, and they could easily just grab the bag and run off with nearly all of my jewelry. I try to remember to tuck it away in the closet when I'm out of town, but I don't want to do that every day when I leave for work. So not an ideal situation.
Overall, it's useful and I'm glad I bought it and took the time to organize everything in it.
November 10, 2013