Rated 4.3 out of 5Â by 30
Rated 1 out of 5Â by specialkreed Flimsy & Floppy
1. Handle for easy transport
3. Snap-latch closure
1. Container Is Not Sturdy: Box & stored cards can be easily crushed if something were to fall or be mashed against them.
2. You will CONSTANTLY fight the fold-over lid EVERY TIME you need to file or look for a card!
3. Dividers made of thin, flimsy-floppy plastic: Though they are securely attached to sides, it is difficult to file cards because the 'slots' are not straight
4. Will only hold cards/envelopes that measure 5 3/4" x 8 1/4" or smaller
October 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5Â by GCGM Greeting Card Case
This case is great for a lot of cards.It doesnt hold the bigger ones. If you buy a lot of cards at once it is great.
April 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5Â by wissame Handy card storage
Nice size, holds larger cards. I like to buy cards whenever I see something I like, so having a case like this is very helpful. I wish the tab-lock worked easier - since the case is flexible, it is hard to apply the "squeeze" pressure to open the case.
January 31, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Oogie Greeting Card Helper
I purchased my first greeting card container quite a while ago and have enjoyed using it ever since. I have since filled it up and found the need for another.
June 11, 2014